Monday, December 6, 2010

My Past

I've been a Christian for over 10 years. I've done ministry, and sacrificed my personal wants for that privilege. To say that I've "been there and done that", would be a fair statement. So why am I writing this blog?

The last few years have been hard, and my faith, and everything I have believed in has slowly eroded away. So I find myself in a position where I don't really believe any more. I'm not sure whether it was a particular event, or just pre-disposition in my nature. So this is really my attempt to explore all the questions that I have. To understand myself, and to collect my thoughts.

Some people have recovered from this, others have not. It remains to be seen where I will end up, but I hope that if you're reading this blog and you're going through something similar, it'll be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment